Get Ready, Grasshopper!
The Facebook Messenger Revolution is here! Black Belt Botcamp will teach you how to use Bots in every part of your business, from attracting new fans to qualifying potential clients to getting feedback on your services.
Botcamp Is For You If:
- You want to connect with fans, clients, and others on a whole new level
- You have a bunch of ideas for Bots to build, but don't know where to start
- You're tired of writing email after email, only to have little to no response
- You really want to try Bots, but you want to avoid the time and expense of doing it alone
Every Lesson includes:
- Step by step video instructions
- Step by step audio instructions
- Ninja Notes (a downloadable pdf summary of the lesson)
- Opportunities to ask questions and get feedback
- Ninja Notes FREE PREVIEW
- Part One: Bot Brainstorm [22:58] FREE PREVIEW
- Part Two: Anatomy Of A Bot [6:46] FREE PREVIEW
- Part Three: Best Practices For Bots [12:40] FREE PREVIEW
- Part One: Bot Brainstorm Audio [22:58] FREE PREVIEW
- Part Two: Anatomy Of A Bot Audio [6:46] FREE PREVIEW
- Part Three: Best Practices For Bots Audio [12:40] FREE PREVIEW
- Chatbot Building Cheatsheet
- Part One: ManyChat Tour [22:39]
- Part Two: Basic Builder Tour [27:24]
- Part Three: Build Your Welcome Message [16:38]
- Part Four: Build Your First Daily Message [13:57]
- Part One: ManyChat Tour Audio [22:39]
- Part Two: Basic Builder Tour Audio [27:24]
- Part Three: Build Your Welcome Message Audio [16:38]
- Part Four: Build Your First Daily Message Audio [13:57]
Bot Builder Extraordinaire
Fun Facts About RJ
I discovered Messenger bots last year, and I was so convinced that they will change everything that I switched my entire business to be all about bots. Now I dream in bot, and I've never looked back.
I've been coaching people about technology since 1998. That's even before we were worried about the year 2000 destroying all computers everywhere.
I remember Oregon Trail, and actually have died from dysentery.
I once spent five months in a country where I didn't know the language, just so I could learn how to explain things more effectively to people.
Note: The results were both great and terrible. My explaining skills greatly increased, but I also did get kicked off a train once. (It was NOT moving at the time.)
I love teaching technology like it's my best friend. And I have the most outstanding clients on Earth.